The three pillars to all technical realization are:
- An optimal design: evaluation of the needs, neither under- nor over-engineered.
Optimizing investment and operational costs while ensuring hygiene, comfort, and safety.
- A clear plan
- Resources: no project, no change, has ever been completed without a valid team.
- Procurement: ensuring that the price paid is according to a competitive market and that the supplier will be a reliable partner in the future.
- Timing: not everybody can work and not all equipment is on site at the same time; time planning is a key success component.
- A spotless execution, avoiding unnecessary change and corrections resulting in delays, overspending, and poor quality.
Delta Pojects can accompany you in the technical journey of evaluation, realization, and improvements.